- 5/14/2013Investor Meeting Presentation for the Fiscal Year ended March 31, 2013
- 5/10/2013Consolidated Financial Statements (Japanese Accounting Standard, for the year ended March 31, 2013)(May 10, 2013)
- 4/26/2013Notice Concerning Revision of Earnings Forecasts (April 26, 2013)
- 3/27/2013Notice Concerning Completion of Exercise of Stock Acquisition Rights issued through Third Party Allotment (March 27, 2013)
- 3/26/2013Notice Concerning Recording of Non-Operating Profit (March 26, 2013)
“ Leopalace21’s Business Is to Resolve Issues Related to People and Housing"
Leopalace21’s business is to build necessary housing on land where demand is high, and then lease it; in other words, to provide land owners with an effective, worry-free way to use their assets, and tenants with convenient and comfortable housing.
Leopalace21 - A Brief Introduction
These are the ideals we operate our business by.
Our major business dealings are in the rental real estate business. We manage over 500,000 pieces of property across Japan, most of which are fully furnished and feature various architectural styles and interior designs. Our rental terms are quite popular with our tenants, too, as we offer monthly based contracts and require no security deposits or key money to be paid. In addition to our booming rental property real estate business,we are also a leader in construction contracting, the Japanese domestic hotel industry, and the resort business. As a leading Japanese real estate company, we at Leopalace 21 are always searching for innovative ways to make a home a more comfortable and enjoyable place to live in.